Doing More Today w/
WAD THUK WAN, born and raised in Thailand a country where inequality is everywhere. His work therefore reflects the society in Thailand and the social environment around him. His origin of work is to paint album covers for general artists. His work is unique. The name "wad-thuk-wan" means his everyday is drawing and creating art all the time.
Enrich your wardrobe with this elegant design on a Champion t-shirt that has the brand logo embroidered on the left sleeve. The 100% cotton fabric and deep armholes are sure to make it your favorite tee.
• 100% cotton
• Oxford Grey Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 7 oz/yd² (237.3 g/m²)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) bound ribbed crew neck
• Deep armholes for ease and mobility
• Double-needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
• Champion “C” logo patch on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
|Shirt Length (inches)||26||28 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32 1/2|
|Shirt Width (inches)||20||22||24||26||28|
|Sleeve Length (From Center Back) (inches)||18 3/4||19 3/4||20 3/4||22||23 1/4|